Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Excel Blog Entry



I learned IF function, absolute and relative cell, chart, how to design the calculation of balance and GPA, and numerous other skills. I am a psychology student and need to take statistic classes in coming semesters. I could imagine many functions in Excel would come into handy.  I find "sort&filter" one of the most helpful function. I no longer have to manually sort the names from A to Z. Besides, after the exercise of GPA calculation, I knew how GPA actually works.  One thing I do not like about program is that the users need to strictly follow the formula, and the emission of a comma or the addition of a space can result in the failure. For example, the failure of the long IF formula we exercised in class is probably due to such minor mistake. Maybe Excel can provide the failure shooter.

No comments:

Post a Comment