Thursday, December 5, 2013

My website

You can see my website at http://www.cs.trinity.edu/~wlin/. It is a website about myself, that features some of my novel experiences, travel photos and foreign language experiences. ( I still have not totally finished it yet, so some parts are not yet hyperlinked. )

I mainly used Photoshop rather than Expression Web to make my website. I chose my favorite photos from Gregory Colbert as my background, and put a lot of effort on aesthetic impression. I had lots of technical problems using Expression Web, such as writing on the picture and fixing position of pictures.

I would like to use this website in the future, uploading my experiences.


5 comments:

  1. The pictures you used were bautiful, and I really loved the feel of your website, it was unique and extremely professional looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a good designer Will! The pictures are amazing and the way you designed the website is so creative! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are absolutely amazing, as a photograpgher I am awestruck. Your website is not only functional and helpful, but beautiful as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your website looks so professional! Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm diggin' the design. It's obvious that you spent a lot of time in photoshop. It looks super professional and you come across as a very cultured sophisticated individual.

    ReplyDelete