Wednesday, November 6, 2013

my favorites presentations

I was most impressed by Noah's Puppy Fashion. First of all, it was a great choice of topic! It had such a universality that easily intrigued every one. Secondly, his speech skill was impressive: calm, humorous, conversational and engaging. In PowerPoint, the pictures, musics and videos were designed in an aesthetically pleasant manner. Carefully timed animation showed his consideration of audiences' experience.
Overall, it was highly entertaining and technically excellent.  I hope his mom would like it very much.


In Haley's presentation on yoga, I could see many creative design. For example, in the Works Cited slide, the photos were arranged in a creative jigsaw pattern. Her speech was very clear and engaging. It was very nice that she let us know the yoga on campus. I would like to participate.

I was also touched by Daniel's dance presentation. The video she chose was contagious even. I could feel her dance passion.


1 comment:

  1. Will you were definitely one of my favorites! Nice Job on your presentation!

    ReplyDelete